By using the auvisaeta.com website and the pages on this "Site", you agree to adhere to and be bound by the following terms and conditions referred to as "our terms" and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. References to "you" and "your" refer to each individual completing an application whether it’s the actual individual or another individual acting on another´s behalf, referred to as ("applicant"). References to "we", us" and "our" refer to, auvisaeta.com.
Necessary information in using service of auvisaeta.com such as Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Passport Information (Passport Number, Issuance Date, Expiration Date, Type of Supporting Doc), Email Address, Phone Number, Address, Connection Log, Cookies, Information on the Connection IP, Payment Record, etc. is registered as personal information in the database of this website.
Information registered on auvisaeta.com is managed as personal information, and shall not be exposed to third party except in the following cases:
• When member's agreement can be obtained.
• Notification is ordered by various reasons such as law.
• Notified as a form in which personal information can't be discriminated.
• Necessary for the task such as maintenance and management of system.
• Necessary for the management of auvisaeta.com.
Disapproval and Cancellation of Registration
After inspection based on the previous article, if the applicant has applied to several clauses described below, auvisaeta.com may disapprove his/her registration or delete their application information:
• There is a false report, miswriting, or omission in the mentioned items of registration.
• Applicant doesn't follow registration procedure prescribed in this site.
• Applicant does not exist.
• Other cases when this site regards applicant as unsuitable to be a member.
• Even after membership registration is approved, if the approved member is determined as applied to each clause of the previous article, auvisaeta.com may cancel that approval and delete the application information.
User agrees to limit his/her use of the auvisaeta.com website and related services to personal use only. The User agrees that will not download, modify or use any portion or related service of our website for any purpose including resale or commercial use. We are a private website maintained by a private corporation. We are not affiliated with the Australian Government. We are a privately held Corporation.
Contents of Service
Contents of this service are determined separately by auvisaeta.com.
Supply condition and management method of this service are determined separately by auvisaeta.com.
auvisaeta.com can change, add, or stop all or part of this service's contents, supply condition, and management method without advanced notice or agreement of users, and users agree to this condition.
Exemption from Responsibility of Service Result
auvisaeta.com only applies to Electronic Travel Authority by receiving applicant's information; the application results are in the authority of the Australian Government, therefor auvisaeta.com shall not take any responsibility.
auvisaeta.com cannot take any responsibility for the Electronic Travel Authority application results made by false information inputted in this website by client and error.
Temporal Suspension of Service
auvisaeta.com may suspend its service temporary with advanced notice to members in the following cases:
• Regular of urgent maintenance of service system is conducted.
• This service can't be supplied due to fire or electricity failure.
• This service can't be supplied due to natural calamities such as earthquake, eruption, flood, and tidal waves.
• This service can't be supplied due to war, disturbance, riot, uproar, and labor dispute.
• Other cases when temporal suspension of this service is regarded as necessary by this website due to managerial or technical reasons.
• By mutual agreement, auvisaeta.com is exempted from the responsibilities of damage of member or third party, caused by the suspension of this service due to the reasons prescribed in the previous clauses and other reasons.
Users shall not do the following activities:
• Activities violating copyright and other intellectual property of other members, third parties, or this webs.
• Activities violating assets and privacy of other member, third party, or this website.
• Casting aspersion on other members, third parties, or this webs.
• Sending or using hazardous computer programs.
• Activities that cause third party's disadvantage.
• Commercial act using this service.
• Offense against public morals.
• Activities related to criminal activity.
• Other illegal acts.
If a member damages third party when using this service, he/she shall resolve it with their own cost and responsibility and shall not damage this website.
auvisaeta.com doesn't take any responsibility for damages of members derived from the use of this service, so shall not burden compensation responsibility for damages.
If you have questions regarding your order, please get in touch with us by using the following communication methods: email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site is using SSL encryption and taking steps to secure credit card information.
auvisaeta.com is a private company not affiliated with the Government of Australia. We assist visitors from eligible countries to apply for an Australia Visa Online with advising our clients through the Australian visa process. If you wish to apply directly, you may apply through Australian Government.
If you wish to submit your application through the Australian Government website for a lower price and reduced assistances you may apply there. Our application service fee is USD 55. It is quoted with Government processing fee of application and Service charge. The applicants who doesn’t wish to submit through our website, can file an application through the Australian Government and Border Protection.